What are your fondest memories of 2009? What were the low points? All told, what were the most significant events of 2009? Do you wish you could do it all over again?
- Well, all the times I've talked with my LJ friends on here counts. :D You guys are wonderful.
- Getting to sail during Spring Break! I love sailing so much.
- Hanging out with my best friends
- Seeing the HBP movie (which was seriously just awesome)
- Discovering just how cool Gene Wilder is!
- Obama becoming president was pretty awesome
- Seeing pictures of the new Doctor made me less worried about the coming season. :D
- Becoming friends with a few new people, and getting reacquainted with a few others.
- Discovering just how wonderful art history is. Seriously, I adore it now.
- My super cute kitten Scout is just adorable.
- This being Ten's last year as the Doctor makes me sad. I'm going to miss him very much.
- Oh, finding out that David was leaving Doctor Who, that was definitely a low point.
- My favorite Torchwood character dying, too, that was just depressing.
- Slowly beginning the slog towards college, that's definitely been the time of my life.
- Getting sick way too often and missing a lot of school.
- Growing apart from a few friends I really loved being with last year.
- Anddd....I do believe that's it.
Would I do it all over again? I was going to say 'Oh, totally', but I'm excited about 2010, and I hope it's as happy as my 2009 year was. I spent a lot of '09 in really long periods of just being happy and content with my life, so hopefully that'll carry over to 2010.
Speaking of next year, only a few more days until the 1st! And less than a fortnight until I turn 17. That is so weird. I LIKE being 16. I don't really want to be 17.
Also, the 1st will be bringing the last episode of my favorite Doctor. D: I'm going to cry when I watch that episode, I know it. I just love Ten, and I'm really sad to see him go, especially since it sounds like his death is going to be really sad.
I am excited for Eleven, though, so I think it'll be okay.