- Well, all the times I've talked with my LJ friends on here counts. :D You guys are wonderful.
- Getting to sail during Spring Break! I love sailing so much.
- Hanging out with my best friends
- Seeing the HBP movie (which was seriously just awesome)
- Discovering just how cool Gene Wilder is!
- Obama becoming president was pretty awesome
- Seeing pictures of the new Doctor made me less worried about the coming season. :D
- Becoming friends with a few new people, and getting reacquainted with a few others.
- Discovering just how wonderful art history is. Seriously, I adore it now.
- My super cute kitten Scout is just adorable.
- This being Ten's last year as the Doctor makes me sad. I'm going to miss him very much.
- Oh, finding out that David was leaving Doctor Who, that was definitely a low point.
- My favorite Torchwood character dying, too, that was just depressing.
- Slowly beginning the slog towards college, that's definitely been the time of my life.
- Getting sick way too often and missing a lot of school.
- Growing apart from a few friends I really loved being with last year.
- Anddd....I do believe that's it.
Would I do it all over again? I was going to say 'Oh, totally', but I'm excited about 2010, and I hope it's as happy as my 2009 year was. I spent a lot of '09 in really long periods of just being happy and content with my life, so hopefully that'll carry over to 2010.
Speaking of next year, only a few more days until the 1st! And less than a fortnight until I turn 17. That is so weird. I LIKE being 16. I don't really want to be 17.
Also, the 1st will be bringing the last episode of my favorite Doctor. D: I'm going to cry when I watch that episode, I know it. I just love Ten, and I'm really sad to see him go, especially since it sounds like his death is going to be really sad.
I am excited for Eleven, though, so I think it'll be okay.